First the repeats from last year:
1. Buy more Blouses, of various colors and necklines.
Goal is a peter pan collar in white, a tan , a forest/hunter green, and a dark purple, and then maybe some cutsews. Yes, I won this one last year, but you can always use more blouses, and cutsews may be a necessity in Los Angeles.
2. Acquire another brand main piece, preferably not another AatP (just for variety).
3. Be more active, both in the community and on here.
Goal is for at least one meet-up per month, and posting 2-4 times per month. Being active in the community may be difficult once I move, as funds will be limited, but hopefully I can post more. If I can do both, the new comm will be plenty to blog about.
4. Buy at least one Parasol.
Again, may be a necessity in Los Angeles.
5. Update online closet.
There are a few new pieces I need to add, just need to find the time to do it…and I good spot in my apartment.
6. Acquire 2-3 new main pieces.
The brand piece counts for this.