Time for my annual resolution wrap up before deciding on next years resolutions.
1. Finish Weekly Challenge. – DONE
I did finally finish this, though I am pretty sure I missed a few weeks. It was a tough challenge though.
2. Buy more Blouses, of various colors and necklines. – SEMI-DONE
I need a high collar black blouse and a peter pan collar white blouse at the least. I would also like a different tan shirt, as the one I have is very high maintenance. Aside from that, I want more colors (blue, purple, green, ecc.), and also some cutsews.
I did acquire a high collar black blouse, but not a peter pan collar white blouse. I bought a lavender blouse, and I tried to buy a green one, but it ended up more teal. No cutsews.
3. Buy at least one Coat. – NOT DONE
4. Buy at least one pair of Boots. – NOT DONE
5. Buy at least one Parasol. – NOT DONE
6. Acquire a main item (JSK/OP/Skirt) from a brand. – DONE…TECHNICALLY
I bought an AatP JSK, but I do not like how it fits me right now, so I am putting off wearing it until I loose some weight.
I would say I am a little less than 50/50 on this year, but it was a rough year. Here’s hoping next year is better.