Well, still no response from QutieLand, either to my original e-mail or to my follow up. So, if they finally respond I will let them know I canceled my order due to their delay in responding to me. In the meantime, I sent an inquiry to Clobba. There is no way I am going to have my A-Line Petticoat for the Mega Meet next weekend though. I do have an old black one from Leg Avenue, so maybe I can make that work.
And of course, QutieLand responded as soon as I sent the inquiry to Clobba. Oh well, next time QutieLand.